Sweet, Sweet Love!
When Ilene Lamb wanted to build a fun website to house her unique cupcake boutique and draw in her clients, she turned to us, Media Contour. Ilene's desire was to incorporate fun tools for her visitors to use and she had a ton of other great ideas, too. In order to capture all of Ilene's ideas, hopes and dreams, it was important that we had a viable strategy going into the project.
Media Contour used its powerful processes to help guide Ilene through the design procedure, helping her dreams become sweet reality. She wanted something tremendously user friendly and we delivered. She wanted something easy to use and we were happy to accommodate her. She also wanted the ability to update and manage her website and we incorporated that, as well.
How did we help Ilene bring her cupcake dream to firm reality? Here's a bit of the process we used:
- Users can upload photos from home for inclusion in the gallery
- User voting system - vote for cupcake flavor of the month
- Membership/Registration system
- CMS - control copy and photos for the cupcake page
- CMS - manage user tools (favorites, submit a new flavor, approve photos added to the site by visitors, export sign-up database)
- Media Contour planning and strategy process including color palettes, trend boards, wireframes, sitemaps, art direction, and usability research
- Custom images
- Unique Flash mini-piece that highlights photos and creates intrigue